How to use your Willow Springs Park Scuba Membership
Purchasing a Membership Pays for your entrance fees during your membership period, but you must still reserve your tickets for each day of diving using the “Diver Day Pass” product option. All dates booked with the membership must be done one at a time.
How to use your membership:
1. Make sure to save or print your membership ID # found below your name on the membership thank you page or membership purchase email. It will look similar to the following number #11111111-111111111
2.Go to https://divepeer.com/willow-springs-scuba-dive-par…
3. Scroll down to the booking calendar
4. You will now choose the date you wish to book. If you wish to book more than one date you will need to do so one date at a time.
5. After selecting the date of your choice you will add 1 qty of the “Diver Day Pass”
6. Now Click Continue
7. You will now fill out the fields for First Name, Last Name, Email and Cell Phone Number
8. As a current member you will choose the “Current Member” option. You will now need to re-enter your email and submit your “Post Code” (zip code).
9. Now click on “Use Membership”
10. Enter your Membership ID # from step 1 (11111111-111111111)
11. Click Apply
12. Read and Check the box for “I have read and accept the Willow Springs Park’s terms and conditions”
13. Click “Complete”
14. On the last page click “Complete Booking”
15. Make sure you have a current waiver on file
16. Save your ticket email or print the ticket so you can be scanned in on the day of entry